I have entered my email in webform > Emails tab. After I submit the form, I do not get any email. I am just stuck. I submitted the form many times and I got no emails.
From name and from email are blank. Still same issue.
Password reset does not send any email.
I also checked with hosting provider. They told me everything works on their end.
Check the recent log. After I submit a form, I do not see anything there regarding the submission.
Installed the https://www.drupal.org/project/mail_logger module.
Installed https://www.drupal.org/project/maillog module but not sure how to use it yet.
- mysite.com/user. Requested for a new password.
- Went to recent log. I saw it in the log.
- Went to outgoing mail log. I saw it in the queue.
- Checked the gmail. Got no email.
- Gone thru modules. Did not see any email related module.
- Submitted a webform.
- Recent log > does not show it.
- Outgoing mail > shows it.
- Nothing is going to email including spam.
- https://www.drupal.org/project/reroute_email Using this module, nothing was rerouted after submitting a webform.
- This is not a new installation. This happened after migration. Below are the steps taken to migrate. I dont have the problem in source. I have email issue in target.
1) On the source server, upload the backup and migrate module 2) On the source server, take a backup of the database using the B&M module 3) Copy all the site files - Drupal core, modules, themes, and your files folder, and migrate them to the target server in the exact same folder structure as the source server. (make sure source sites/default folder is write only access) 4) After you have migrated all the files to the target server, delete settings.php, and make a copy default.settings.php called settings.php 5) Install Drupal as a new installation on the target server 6) Enable the backup and migrate module on the target server 7) Use the B&M module to import the database backup you took in step 2
Configured as follows. Not sure if it was a correct config.
Turn this module on or off : On
Turn on delivery of emails : on
Send mail by queue. checked.
Retry sending mail on error. checked.
SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com
Backup SMTP: blank
SMTP port : 465
Use encrypted protocol : no
SMTP Authentication: user name field: my gmail user name
Password: gmail password
E-mail from address: entered workspace email with different domain
email from name: test
SMTP client settings: blank Send test e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once save the configuration, I get this:
SMTP.module is active. The configuration options have been saved. A test e-mail has been sent to email@example.com. You may want to check the logs for any error messages. SMTP.module is active.
Checked the email
firstname.lastname@example.org. No email received.
Recent log shows
"smtp 01/16/2018 - 13:55 Queue sending mail to: email@example.com admin"
Submitted request password and a webform.
Got no email.
smtp 01/16/2018 - 14:05 Queue sending mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Anonymous (not verified)
smtp 01/16/2018 - 14:03 Password reset instructions mailed to admin at info... Anonymous (not verified)
Message from hosting provider:
" loaded php mail script and sent test email to email@example.com. serevers are working correctly. "
Still no luck.