In Drupal 7, I have created a custom gallery, but all images are showing in only one column.
I have Bootstrap theme for Drupal. I'm using the modules Views (Bootstrap), Colorbox, Multiupload Imagefield Widget, Multiupload Filefield Widget (both for multiimage uploads).
Steps I took:
- I created a new content type Gallery
- Added an image field to the content type and selected multiload (to enable upload of several images at once)
- Removed body field as I only need images.
- Image display has been set to Colorbox (I previously created different image styles - preview, full, etc.)
- In Views, I created a new page Galleries, which contains all galleries that I have on the site. I had no problems putting those Galleries in a 4 column layout. So basically this is a Albums view.
My problem is that when I click on Album name, a new page (of content type Gallery) opens. It contains all the images of the particular album. However, all the images are shown in only one column.
I have tried to change the layout with panels and display suite, but as Images are considered as one field, the end result stays the same. Is there any way I could change the steps I took and do this differently, so I could have the Gallery with listed Albums as I have now, and then when I click on albums the images are shown in 3 or 4 column layout?