I am using Feeds and Feeds Tamper Find and Replace RegEx Plugin to import a few files to Nodes.
The importer has been mapped correctly, however, doesn't import any data. On each import I get the message, Imported Items, however, every node is empty.
I tried with UTF-8 encoding, ASCII as well as Auto, but nothing imports.
I am no developer and very new to RegEx, found out about it just last week, however, I tried to create a RegEx to pull in the just Title to see if it works. The RegEx code worked fine in Atom Text Editor, as well a couple of online RegEx Testing sites. Works alright. However, doesn't work in Drupal.
My Feeds Tamper Configuration -
REGEX to find: ^[A-Za-z]\w+\s[a-zA-z]\w+
Replacement pattern: $1
Limit number of replacements: 1
I did come across this question while searching for a solution, however, that didn't work either.