Nodes display links to shared document(s)
PDFs to upload only once before I create the workshops:
- Booking Form Primary School
- Booking Form Secondary Schoool
- Risk Assessment for Primary School
- Risk Assessment for Secondary School
Then I would like to be able to be able to create a workshop node using a custom content type and while creating this node, be able to click check boxes of some of the forms above. When viewing the node of the workshop, for the ticked forms to be displayed as Links to download the PDFs.
This is so that when creating lots of Workshops, I can just tick the boxes for the form downloads to be displayed on each workshop page.
- I created a taxonomy called: Forms.
- For this vocabulary I added a file field: field_form
- Then I added the terms and uploaded a document for each
- Then in the Content Type adding a term reference field linking to the vocabulary.
- This is where I get stuck. In the Content Type Display it only shows links to the term page and not the File download.
How would I setup the ability to upload some PDFs and then be able to then create some nodes that display links to these PDFs as downloads?