Moving drupal 7.12 site from dev to staging, images stored in data are missing.
- dev is OSX 10.7 with mysql 5.5.9
- staging is Ubuntu 10.04 with mysql 5.1.61
On dev, the images are uploaded to a cck field to a node entity.
To move to staging, we
- on dev, flush caches and bounce the amp stack.
- then make a mysqldump which copied to staging.
- on staging, the target database is droped and recreated
- then the target database is loaded':' mysql -u user -p targetdatabase < backupfromdev.sql
I seems that the missing images are the most recently added, so perhaps they are stilled cached, but how? What do we need to do to insure that the mysqldump is current and complete?