- existing site
- 1G PHP memory
- install commerce modules locally
- do some dev and configuring
- cex my config and deploy upstream
- deployment fails with "php out of memory"
- try deployment again (4 times)
- eventually "succeeds"
- "Success" is actually a farce.
- Drupal config shows commerce* modules as installed, but the commerce database tables don't exist.
- "drush pmi" reports modules as not installed
- "drush en" reports modules as already installed
- "drush pmu" fatals with "missing database tables"
Any tips on recovering from this? I need to preserve all my existing content and whatnot.