I'm looking for the easiest possible way to modify or alter the password policy constraints error text. The following is the default the users see.
The password does not include enough variation to be secure.
• Password must contain characters of at least 3 different types
(lowercase, uppercase, digit or punctuation).
• Password must contain at least one digit.
• Password must be at least 8 characters in length.
• Password must contain at least one lowercase character.
• Password must contain at least one punctuation (not whitespace or an alphanumeric) character.
• Password must contain at least one uppercase character.
I would like to modify this text to display to users like so:
• Be at least 8 characters
• Have at least one lowercase letter
• Have at least one number
• etc etc.
Would this be possible using a form alter or other methods?