I am sure that I am missing something very simple here, so I hope somebody can put me on the right track.
- I have a simple content type "Article"
- A date field of type: "Date and Time" is attached to this content type.
- Using any of "Rules" or "Business rules" module, I need when updating a node of type "Article", to set the value of the "date field" to be equal to the "date and time" of the node being updated.
What is the right token that must be used ?
I have been trying for days with no success, I have tried to use the below token but yet no sucess:
- [node:changed:custom:D-M-Y H:i:s]
- [node:changed:custom:D/M/Y H:i:s]
Any help PLEASE!!
The real use case:
I am using the "Field Timer" module in my project which provides field formatters for core module Datetime to display timer or countdown as a formatter.
So every time the node is updated, I want to set the "date field" to the current "date and time" of the node being updated (+) 20 minutes.
For Example if the current date & time of the node being updated is: 31/12/2018 15:00:00 so I want to set the "date & time" field value to: 31/12/2018 15:20:00
So the countdown formatter will start from 20 minutes and down until 0 minute.