My soon-to-be production Drupal site's Webforms have stopped saving submissions; instead it comes back to the same page, complete with the inputted values. I do not have a timeline when it stopped working. In a sandbox environment, Webform 7.x-3.17 works fine.
I'm looking for some suggestions to further debug.
I've tried the following, but to no success:
- Disabling any modules that refer to Webform (notably Webform Template and Webform Validation, and my own custom module that had been using
- Upgrading to the latest Webform (yes I remembered to use update.php).
- Based on documentation, combining
array_unshift($form['#submit'],'my_custom_submit')to insert a custom callback, where I called
drupal_build_form($form['form_id']['#value'],$form_state)to emulate a submission.
- Obviously flushing caches consistently.
- Ensuring that the Webform is published.
- Writing a bare-bones module to simply monitor
$form_state['executed'](it always returns false).
- Checking my server's
error_logboth on SSH and FTP.
- Checking Reports > Recent log messages.
- New: Tried disabling & uninstalling Webform, deleting old Webform files, and installing a fresh new version of Webform; no good.
I'm pretty sure the issue is not isolated to Webform, so it wouldn't make sense to post to their issue queue.
What other debugging methods can I pull out to help crush this bug? If I disable every module without uninstalling, is an entire FTP backup necessary or just SQL?
EDIT: Some more things I've tried as per suggestions (unsuccessfully)
- Explicitly defining $cookie_domain and $base_url in settings.php
- Looking through Trigger and Action modules for any potential misfiring redirects