I am trying to add an affiliate script to my Drupal 7 website. I am doing this in a custom block.
Specifically, I create a block, select the scripts text format in my WYSIWYG Editor, add the script and save. I then add the block to the page I want.
This seemed to work for a few months and then suddenly, it disappeared and stopped working (probably due to an update).
The script has the below format:
I have tried adding the code using all text formats (Plain Text, Scripts, Full HTML etc.). I've also tried adding it using one text format and then switching to another. I've also tried adding it through the Source button on the WYSIWYG editor.
As confirmed above, the script did work for a few months before disappearing and no extra modules have been added. I can confirm the script is correct because I can see what it generates on the provider portal.