I have a soccer team Drupal 7 site where I keep track of the players using a user role. I have a view of the players which grids their profile pics and I'm very happy with it. It's URL is /players
Now I want to divide the players into separate groups. My first stab at this was to add a user_program field onto the User content type. I added this field of type List(text), and gave it keys/values like: youth_competitive_program|Youth Competitive Program primary_competitive_programe|Primary Competitive Program
I then added a Contextual Filter so that I have /players/youth_competitive_program and such. Works very well. Except: when I tell those views to override the title using %1 I get the key instead of the value. What I really want is my human readable value up there, not the key.