- When we upload an image using the URL 'https://website.com/file/add' , the image is getting uploaded. While uploading, we have chosen the destination as ' Public local files served by the webserver' and the media folder as 'Media Root'.
- But when we hover over the uploaded image inside https://website.com/admin/content/file, its showing "The file doesn't exist".
- And when we try to access the uploaded image, then either of the following messages would show up:-
- Warning: filesize(): stat failed for public://download (2).jpg in file_save()(line 614 of /var/www/html/website/includes/file.inc).
- Page not Found Error - The requested The requested URL "/sites/default/files/image.jpg" was not found on this server.
My website is working under Drupal 7(7.63) and hosted in AWS. There are 2 servers under a load balancer. PHP:- Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.17. The public directory mentioned in the file system is 'sites/default/files' and it has given 777 permission.
Could anyone please guide me on how to solve this issue? Is this issue related to server-specific configurations?