I've got some custom content translated with entity translation with custom taxonomy also translated. Actually taxonomy terms are correctly shown inside the content page. The problem is I need different taxonomy terms for different translation. When I change the taxonomy terms in the translation edit page every translation of the content gets updated with the terms variation.
The logic behind would be:
- content A (english) --> taxonomy term 1 (english) - content A (french) --> taxonomy term 2 (french) - content B (english) --> taxonomy term 2 (english) - content B (french) --> taxonomy term 3 (french)