I'm using pathauto on a D8 site successfully for pattern type Content using a pattern like this:
But I'm not having any luck at all when trying to use it for pattern type Taxonomy term using a pattern like this:
I just keep getting /taxonomy/term/123 instead of /taxonomyname/taxonomyterm
I have searched and searched and every article I find only covers the tokens for Content, not Taxonomy. I did find one youtube video that covered it in D7 and the pattern was identical to mine, yet his worked but mine doesn't. I've cleared caches and even tried bulk generate to no avail. But Taxonomy (list) pages don't create aliases though, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.