0

Working on a new site, and I have a "regions" taxonomy vocabulary that has mysteriously disappeared, even though it shows in the list of taxonomies. If I try to view, edit or delete the taxonomy by using the dropdown next to it in the list of taxonomies, I get nothing. It just takes me to a page with "The requested page could not be found."

I had been ignoring it for the moment, because I can work around it, but I ran into the issue again, while trying to set some fields on the site for translation. When I do so, I get an error that mentions the regions content type.

In the log, I see:

LogicException: Missing bundle entity, entity type taxonomy_vocabulary, entity id Regions. in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityType->getBundleConfigDependency() (line 914 of /var/lib/nginx/website/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityType.php).

when I look at the configuration via admin, here: /admin/config/development/configuration/single/export I see "false" for the taxonomy 'regions'

I would like to either completely remove the "regions", or restore it, so things work. I don't need it - I just need to stop the errors it causes.

Update: Per a suggestion, I installed Devel Entity update, and went to the docroot folder to do "drush entup" and it did not solve the problem. I got a message saying "[success] No entity schema updates required". I cleared cache and the ghost taxonomy is still there.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.