- Content type: Webform
- Allowed grants: View, Edit
- Allowed roles: Anon, authorized, admin
- Go to the webform node eg. node/20
- Click Grants tab
- Tick authenticated and admin users can View, anonymous is unticked
- Page is still accessed by anonymous?
Global Nodeaccess settings: At the bottom Webform is ticked to View for anon/authenticated/admin because we want anonymous to see all webforms by default, except one that needs to be logged in. Doesn't really matter because unticking View for anonymous, anonymous can still view the page?!