I have written a script that copies a drupal 8 site. The steps go something like this:
- dump old site database into file
- replace old site name with new site name in said file
- create a new database using that file
- Copy all files from the old directory into the new directory
- Modify sites.php and settings.php to contain the new site's configuration.
This works (I've debugged the script quite a bit) except for theme settings are not transferred over. Are the theme settings stored in the database? If so, why are my settings not transferred over? If not, where are they stored?
Assuming access only from a command line, how can my script copy theme settings from one Drupal 8 installation to another using the same theme?