I setup a Solr search index (Solr 7.7.1 and Search API Solr 3.2) with custom entities. I have several fields indexed and 2 of them are fulltext. Additionally :
- I setup the view with an exposed filter in a block (page view)
- No Ajax option is set
- I have a filter Search enabled : Fulltext Search with following options :
- Expose this filter to visitors
- Signle filter
- Contains any of these words
- Allow multiple selections
- Parse mode : direct query
- All Fulltextfields selected
- Exposed form settings
- Exposed form in block : YES
- Exposed for style : basic
- I also setup some facets on other fields
When I come to the page, all results are displayed by default. When searching for any term(s) via the Full-text textfield, I am getting blank results. Instead if I select some facet options, results do show up accordingly to the facets.
How can I get the Fulltext search to work?