- I created custom node type, let's say "My Node".
- I created custom node display type (at /admin/structure/display-modes/view), let's say "Specialized Display".
- Configured the "Specialized Display" for "My Node" - configured some fields, their order, etc.
- How can I create a page on path "node/*/specialized-display" for "My Node" nodes using "Specialized Display"? (I.e. reject "node/123/specialized-display" if "node/123" is not "My Node", but e.g. "story".)
- How can I make a tab appear in node context menu (the one which contains "View", "Edit", "Delete" tabs)?
- Bonus question: how can I make URL automatic alias(es) "[alias of node/%]/specialized-display"?
What I tried
Created view page, path "node/%/specialized-display", use contextual filter (to reject different node types, use argument for node selection and to alter page title).
- Couldn't find out how to add it to the node context menu.
- It creates redundant node title on the page (one for whole page and one for item in view). Couldn't find out how to remove it, but it's not that big problem, I'll remove is using CSS (although accessibility is going to be damaged).
My system: Drupal version: 8.8.3