I have a content type with a term reference field. I want to give user a convenient way of grouping multiple nodes of that type together. I see it like this:
- The user creates a first node
- When he goes to a node page, he sees a link "subjoin another document"
- After pressing it the taxonomy term creation form is shown, user fills required fields
- After saving the term he gets redirected to node creation form
- Second node is created, taxonomy term fields of both nodes point to newly created taxonomy term
What puzzles me is how it's best to implement such a multiphase logic in Drupal, when we need to guide the user through several unrelated forms.