I have a Drupal 8, core version:8.8.x project, i'm using inline entity form module(latest version) for entity reference fields. Also i have tried using entity connect module but it caused various issues. The problem is when creating a new node, using the inline entity form and the reference method of field is Views: Filter by an entity reference view this error is coming up:
This entity (node: newNode) cannot be referenced.
How to reproduce:
- Install inline entity form module
- Create an entity reference field in any content type with Views: Filter by an entity reference view as reference method.
- To your content type manage form display choose inline entity form - complex for widget.
- Add new node for your content type, press add new node to your reference field, fill the modal form, publish it and press create new node(referenced node).
- Lastly publish and save your node.
I tried some patches published to project issues but most of them are not applying at all. I would appreciate any ideas for solving it or suggestions for using a similar module.