I have a site that is using the Google Analytics (GA) module. It's happily tracking data to GA. However, I can't seem to get Site Search working.
The site uses Apache Solr. A search results page for the query "test" is: /sitesearch/test
- I've enabled "Track internal search" in the Google Analytics module config page
- I've enabled "Site search Tracking" in GA
- I've set the query parameter to "sitesearch" in GA
- I've unchecked "Strip query parameters out of URL" in GA
- I've confirmed that if I manually hit this URL, it pings a track in GA: /sitesearch/test?sitesearch=test (Any URL on the site with ?sitesearch=test works.)
I'm out of ideas. What could be causing this to fail?