I am trying to use Migrate Drupal UI to upgrade from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 (8.9.7). When I put in the credentials and run it I get the error message:
The d7_nodesubqueue plugin must define the source_module property.
Looking online I came across the Issue for the Module Missing "source_module property" annotation (https://www.drupal.org/project/nodequeue_migrate/issues/2971399).
The patch is to add to the annotation the source_module to the NodeQueue.php and NodeSubqueue.php files (found in /nodequeue_migrate/source/d7/)
* source_module = "node",
The updated NodeSubqueue.php
/** * Drupal 7 nodesubqueue source from database. * * @MigrateSource( * id = "d7_nodesubqueue", * source_module = "node", * ) */
And the updated NodeQueue.php
/** * Drupal 7 nodequeue source from database. * * @MigrateSource( * id = "d7_nodequeue", * source_module = "node", * ) */
Unfortunately I am still getting this error.
If I disable the migrate_nodequeue the migration goes through, but the data does not get migrated. This kind-of defeats the purpose.
I have just noticed a dev version of nodequeue_migrate so I may give that a try. Still want to see here if there is another solution.