I am getting WSOD just in homepage and the hardest part is it is not giving any clue of what is the error. Tried to check the error log but there is no error. Tried also to add this in the index.php
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', 1); ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
But the above code didn't help. Viewing the source code in the browser gives me...
<html> <head></head> <body> </body> </html>
The weird thing is when I restarted memcached the problem go away. But this happen regularly like when I restarted Memcache after 3 days problem return so I need to restart the Memcache and other caching.
Additional details of the site:
- Homepage is mostly Views
- I'm using Memcache and Boost