I am using Webform 6.x on Drupal 8. I would like to create a list of submissions that are sorted and searchable by the user entered data within the submissions. I am able to generate a list of of the submissions but I'm unable to compare, sort, or view the field data within the form submissions.
You can accomplish this with views.
- Create a view set to show 'Webform Submissions'
- Under advanced click 'Add' next to relationships.
- Select the form you want the submissions for in 'Webform Node'
- Select the field you want to sort/search by in 'Component Data'
- Select 'Relate using node and Component ID'
- Add as many relationships as you want if you want to sort/search by more fields.
- Add Webform Submission Data:Value in the fields section and select the webform node and the component data.
- Add Webform submission data: Data field in Filter Criteria. Select the relationship of the field you want to sort/search by and expose the filter if you want to allow it to be searchable.
I was looking at a Drupal 7 instance when preparing this answer so the naming might be slightly different but it should work the same in 8.