When I delete original content, the translated one isn't delete and I just can't delete it ("remove" button doesn't appears).
These are the steps to reproduce the issue.
- Install the Paragraphs module
- Create a PARA-TEST paragraph type with a single text field and unlimited values
- Create a CONTENT-TEST content type with PARA-TEST as unique field
- Create a new CONTENT-TEST node and insert some random value in the paragraph field, for example test1, test2, and test3
- Save and reopen it; click on Translate
- Replace the paragraph field values with test1 - UK, test2 - UK, and test3 - UK
- Save the translated node
- Reopen the original CONTENT-TEST node and delete a value from the paragraph field, for example test3
- Reopen the translated node and notice the test3 - UK value is still present.
I would expect test3 - UK were deleted from the translated node. Instead, test3 - UK is still present in the translated node and I can't remove it.