0

I created a custom block called "Heading, Body, and Link" and the name being suggested for the Twig template in the source code is block--block-content--72dacf39-0242-4eaa-9226-171add6f87d2.html.twig

The field names are being generated correctly.

Why is this happening and how can I get Drupal to use/generate the human-readable name?

source code

2
  • I figured this out in case anyone has the same issue: If I add the block to the custom block library and then add it to a page later it doesn't show up with the human-readable name. However, if I create the block while adding it to a page it'll show up with the desired human-readable name based on the block name.
    – TR0V3R
    Nov 29, 2023 at 22:18
  • Please clarify your specific problem or provide additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it's hard to tell exactly what you're asking.
    – Community Bot
    Nov 29, 2023 at 23:30

0

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.