A drupal 7 website I am developing is repeatingly crashing. After each crash, I can't access any further pages on the website, in any browser, until I restore the database from a backup and remove half of the modules from the sites/all/modules directory.
The error I get on the browser is "connection reset". Each time I restore from a backup ( I have to remove about half of the modules from the sites/all/modules directory so it will start working), it crashes again at the same points:
- When I enter any content type fields editing screen, all I see is 'connection reset' error. (on some other pages it happends too).
- When I try to run a database-related drush command (including drush db-drop), I get a segmentation fault message.
- That database is OK, at least from the MySQL point of view.
- When I restore it, it doesn't work until I remove about half of the modules.
- PHP memory limit is 800M so that's not the issue. It seems some of the modules have compatibility problems but how do I find which (No errors appear on the server's error log - the crashes are not logged).
- There might be some confusion inside the Drupal tables (e.g. content type definitions or menu definitions).
- Which tools can I use to debug such a situation?
- What are the possible causes?
- How do I check for internal inconsistency insider the drupal respository definitions?
The site is hosted on a linux server with CentOS