Here's what I have:
- An Image node type that includes an image file field and a node reference list that lists nodes of type "gallery"
- A Gallery node type that lists taxonomy terms and stuff
- A View that displays all Images associated with a given Gallery
- Users with role Photographer who will be adding pictures to those galleries for which they have permissions
- Users with role Admin who will be able to edit Image and Gallery nodes and administer Taxonomies.
Here's what I need:
- A user-friendly bulk upload interface, preferably point-and-click-and-drag, that will allow Photographers to upload, say 100 photos at a time into their own directory
- Bulk creation of Image nodes, one for each image that's uploaded
- Bulk assignment a value to the "Gallery" reference field (both upon bulk node creation and also for already-created nodes)
Here's my question about it:
- How can I offer user-friendly bulk upload options for Drupal 7?
- ... which would also support bulk node creation?
- ... and which would also bulk populate field values?
Suggestions of (stable!) modules are welcome, as are coding solutions.