Running Drupal 7, and the latest stable UB. Currently, each product's price is set to $0. We have attributes that get selected and that is what determines a product final price. When a user selects the attribute. We want it to automatically change the product price without a page reload or needing to add it to the cart. How can I accomplish this?
Update: This is the latest patch that was mentioned here. I have patched my code as follows. I attached a pastebin of the patched code for review in case I missed something. Also if anyone wants post-patch code prior to it getting released to dev.
- http://pastebin.com/FnKCrYGk - uc_attribute.module
- http://pastebin.com/f2GN5Ms9 - uc_order.order_pane.inc
- http://pastebin.com/1AURsfML - uc_product.admin.inc
- http://pastebin.com/i5JF3dif - uc_product.module
- http://pastebin.com/7VnGKQap - uc_product_kit.module
Some people report that the patch works. I unfortunately haven't been able to get it to work. The blue spinning ajax icon shows like its doing something but my display price doesn't change.
UPDATE FIX!: This thread details the answer to this question.