I would like to display a list of link in a block that are related to the taxonomy term of my main article.
I read others subjects like article-view-with-links-to-other-articles
but it doesn't work for me. My URL is like that : example.com/product/[node:id] (Maybe it doesn't work because i don't have the term id in my url)
My article has a vocabulary call "tendance", this article is tag with the term, for instance "tendance one". I would like to have all the article tag with "tendance one"
I have this configuration:
- Contextual filter: Content nid
- WHEN THE FILTER VALUE IS NOT AVAILABLE : raw value from URL
- I add validation etc.
- And in More section, i click on exclude
So i had a list of all my article in my block thanks to the exclude but there are not related to the term "tendance one" of my main article.
I tried to add relationship :
- Content: Taxonomy terms on node (and i select my vocabulary "tendance" and required relationship)
- Taxonomy term: Content using tendance
And it doesn't work, i always have the same list of article linked to the good vacabulary but not to the good term.
Do i have to pass in my url the taxonomy term to make it work? Thanks,