I have user profile with fields:
- date field: "date of birth" (format: y-m-d)
- node reference field "card_ref" which should automatically reference to content-type "cards" node. (users cannot change it only view it)
and content-type "cards":
- title field
- date field (multiple values, format: m-d)
so i'd like to make auto-reference to existing node "cards" which have same date-field value but different format.
I have "cards" nodes: (title - dates)
- Card A - 01.23, 03.11, 05.02
- Card B - 02.14, 07.01
- Card C - 11.11
- Card D - 02.10, 03.02, 05.07, 09.14
After new user registers his account with date of birth: 1977.07.01, I need "card_ref" field to automatically assign him "Card B" or if entered date of birth: 1234.03.02, "card_ref" should be assigned to "Card D" and so on...
should i use custom module or it is possible to use some existing modules? maybe with views reference field, or rules?
any suggestions please? (for drupal 7)