What is the best way to implement the user permissions (in brackets) in following pattern with Content Types as follows:
- Parent (editable by owner & tagged parent-editors)
- Tagged Parent-editors (users)
- Child (editable by owner & tagged child-editors & tagged parent-editors
- Tagged Child-editors (users)
- Entity reference: Parents
- SubChild (editable by owner & tagged child-editors & tagged parent-editors)
- Entity reference: Childs
Where "..." are some other fields, dependant on the ContentType.
Parent A editors must not be able to edit Parent B
I've looked into the Module Node Access User Reference which seems like it may do this potentially, but I was wondering if there is a standard way of doing this or whether anybody has some prefered/suggested Modules for doing this or even a completely different solution!