I need to create dependent dropdown lists (like hierarchical select) from several referenced entity types (term_reference, node_reference, user_reference).
To be more clear:
- BMW - - X1 - - - E84 - - X3 - - - E83 - - - F25 - - X5 - - - And so on...
- 1 level - taxonomy term from vocabulary 1;
- 2 level - taxonomy term from vocabulary 2, referenced to term from vocabulary 1;
- 3 level - node, referenced to vocabulary 2.
As the result I should get node:nid element.
Or another example:
- brand 1 - - model 1 - - model 2 - brand 2 - - model 3 - - model 4 - - and so on..
- 1 level - is a node;
- 2 level - node referenced to first-level node.
As the result I should get node:nid of second level node.
I guess I should create field widget that can be used in node create form.
Is it any solution without hardcoding using fapi?