I just need to know how to key in token replacements for any given users different profiles. In my projects a user can have multiple profiles associated with the account. I am just having problems with tokens on how to locate or recreate those urls.
Try like this
- First Install Pathauto Module.
- Login in drupal as administrator, and goto Configuration. Under 'SEARCH AND METADATA' select 'URL aliases'.
- Select 'Pattern' tab and goto 'USER PATHS' and click on 'REPLACEMENT PATTERNS' a list will appear.
- Select 'Users' and again some more option will be displayed, select 'name' and the 'pattern for user account page paths should be displayed as '[user:name]' and save it.
- In the same window 'Bulk update' tab and check mark the User Paths and click Update.
The following output will be http://example.com/username.
Old question, but since it's still unanswered...
This is still a lingering issue in the Profile2 issue queue. As yet, there's no official module that lets you use tokens with Profile2. mohit_rocks answer really only applies to the core profile module AFAIK.
To get custom URLs without token, you can simple create a profile, export it, edit the URL in the export, and then import it.
That second thread mentions a sandbox project that " is a quick-and-dirty integration between Pathauto and all the entity types that have an Entity URI." See https://drupal.org/sandbox/damz/1332096
And having written all that up, I just saw there's a similar answer here: Profile2, url rewrite