I've scoured the site for solutions, and I have no idea what's going on. I have drupal 7 running off a local installation (mamp), and my site is structured with Panels and Panels Everywhere. I have a view that is in the sidebar, and I want it to pull up anything tagged with the name of the page. (for example walldamp/drupal/architecture would pull up architecture, or walldamp/drupal/acoustics would pull up all nodes tagged with acoustics).
The preview works just fine when I type in a tag, but it just won't work with the sites. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
I'll post a picture as soon as I get more reputation, but currently my settings are as follows for the contextual filter.
- Configure contextual filter: Content: Has taxonomy term ID
- Provide Default Value
- Raw Value form URL
- Path Component: 3
- Exception Value: All
- Specify Validation Criteria
- Validator: Taxonomy Term
- Filter Value Type: Term Name converted to Term ID
- Transform dashes in url to spaces in term name filter values
- Action to take if filter value does not validate: Display a summary.
It's just displaying the summary in my sidebar, no actual blog posts or images like in the preview. Any help would be appreciated.