I read some post about "how to track..." but i didn't find my answer. I don't want to track the user loggin or how many time a user click on a link but what i would like to accomplish is:
- Track my user (anonymous or authenticated) to know if they failed to fulfill a form (failed = quit before submitting the form)
- Have a rate about each form who tell me, for example : 30% of users who begun the register form, stopped before submiting
- And more, knowing which fields were fulfilled before he quit.
My purpose is to help me to:
- Understand which process, forms are misunderstood in my website
- Maybe, knowing exactly which fields in my form (which label) are misunderstood (thanks to the fact that i could know which fields were empty when he quit)
I'm not a pro of
Google analytic but i don't think so he can do that.
What is the better approach for me to do that?