I have a City entity with two fields (Title and Population), and I have created two instances of that entity.
Can I add different fields to these two instances?
Thank for you responses but I want different approach Let me put my question in this way
1) I have entity: City (with fields Population and Title)
2) of which I created two content (what should i call Chicago an New York ? contens of type City or anything else??):
Chicago and New York
3) now i know the entity City is fieldable i.e i can add custome fields to it, but those will be accesible to both ‘Chicago’ and ‘New York
4) What I want is ‘Chicago’ and ‘New York’ also be fieldable and have distinct field as well as common field
5) so, it should look like as Chicago : (Title - ‘Chicago’, Population - 1000, CField1 - ‘Hello’) New York: (Title - ‘Chicago’, Population - 1000, NField1 - ‘Hello’, NField2 - ‘Hello’)
Please tell me if above requirement is possible to implement