I'm using the Views module to show a list of the 3 most recent articles posted on a site. I've set the filter granularity to the specific date of posting and it shows three dates with bullet points in the block. What I would I like to do is get rid of the Bullet points, have the date formatted MM/DD/YYYY and then on the line below the date have the link to the article where the link is the title of the article.
Try the following steps:
- Create new date format as you want (MM/DD/YYYY). admin/config/regional/date-time/formats
- Create Date type and assign your format. admin/config/regional/date-time
- In views: Select your date type under "Choose how users view dates and times:" when you add your date field under "FIELDS".
- Add (Content:title)title field (after date field) and Enable the Link this field to the original piece of content checkbox.
- Bullet point from your css