I have a recurrent problem I can't solve.
when working in localhost I use ckeditor to upload images to the body field. These images are shown correctly.
Then after, I upload the site to the remote host and all those images links are broken.
The problem is that the drupal installation on my localhost is inside a folder in localhost like:
In the remote host all the images links have the
mysite.compart of the url which of course is wrong. This is not solved by clearing caches.
Localhost (works fine)
Remote (with the wrong "mysite.com")
With no luck I tried with several configurations at: admin/config/content/ckeditor/edit/Full
UPDATE (trying with Pathologic module)
I added these lines in "All base paths for this site" in Pathologic setting at
http://localhost/mysite.com/ (this one is where the site was developed) http://mysite.dde.oneserver.com (this one is where the site lives now)
I ALSO tried adding:
look the capture: