We're having a problem (well, a series of problems actually, but this one appears more difficult to solve) moving a clients site to a new domain on the same server / hosting account.
The site is moving to another folder hosted on the same server, so should be no need to change database settings or move the database.
We've moved all the files to the new sub directory and the problem is that whilst the home page displays fine, none of the other pages appear to exist and none of the menu links work. Base URL isn't specified in the settings file (although we've tried specifying one which didn't help).
EDIT: Changing .htaccess file isn't helping