I am stuck making a contextualised filter in Block View (and I guess if I knew my question, I would also know my answer).
The view comprises
- A set of images which I can see in the View before I set up the Contextualised View with their tags
- Relationship with Content: Taxonomy terms on node, choose the correct Taxonomy, and check required
- Under Contextual Filters, Taxonomy:name
- Default View
- Raw value from Url
- Position is tricky .. the path alias is albums/[node:title] but this is a multilingual site so en/albums/[node:title] (I have tried positions 1,2, 3)
- Check Specific Validation Criteria
- Check correct taxonomy
- Term Name
- Tested check/unchecked spaces to hyphen Additional information The tag is input exactly as the [node:title] If the [node:title] is Barking Dogs, then that is the tag. So the [node:title] is changed by Drupal to barking-dogs and so is the tag. But the name of the tag is not. The name of the tag remain Barking Dogs. Results
- When I put a tag name into the preview query, I get the correct results a. For one word tags b. When I type the phrase with space e.g. The Funniest Cat
- When I type the shortened phrase, i.e., funniest-cat, I get no results. Checking the transform spaces into hyphens doesn’t help.
- When I use the path alias /albums/[node:title], I get the title, such as The Funniest Cat, but no Block.
- The Block itself works – If I request a summary when validation fails, that is displayed. But no contextualised filter.
I am out of ideas. If anyone can spot where I have gone wrong, I’d be grateful. Or have an idea how to test, as grateful. Thanks. Jo