I can't setup a drupal multisite on my sever. I don't get errors but I can't show my other site.
I do the following:
- First, Install my Site master Drupal with drush.
- Then, created the master database for my Site Maste Drupal.
- Then, setup installation with the database.
- Then, created a directory named
blogsiteinside of directory
sites/of my Site Master Drupal.
- Then, created a other database for my second site.
- Then, copy the file
settings.phpof my Site Master Drupal in
blogsiteand change the configuration of my access to the database.
Now, when I access to my Site Master Drupal with:
Display the main site drupal. But, How to access to the other site?
I put in my browser:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/masterDrupal/blogsite but i don't get results.
I need that my second site have the url:
http://blog.site.com and my Master site have the url:
http://site.com (I assume that only I need get a Domain for my Site Master Drupal and Sub Domain for my second site)
I only use the command prompt, I don't have cPanel or something like this.
The version of Drupal is 7 on LAMP.