I had my site running on my local machine w/ DAMP.
I transferred (FTP) to hostgator shared server under my temporary site url http:// Address/~username. Running drupal 6.28.
My images that are under sites/default/files are not displaying.
Here's what I've done
- Full html was checked
- Ran update.php
- Ran Cron
- File permissions checked and set
- Cleared cache
- Reviewed status report to check issues there
- Added the base_url to my settings.php file
- updated my template so that it prints the base_url file
- Checked file system settings
- Commented out, deleted .htaccess (under files)
- cleared my cache
- Site is not in maintenance mode
It seems that if there has been a solution thrown out there, I've tried it. Any solutions someone could provide would be greatly appreciated.