I have a context that has a condition Path of FooBar/* I added a block (Reaction) view for that context. When I go to /FooBar/Mens_Bible_Studies, the view shows, but I also get "Page not found"?
Page not found Mens Bible Studies Overview of Mens Bible Studies. Delete if you don't want an overview Curabitur tortor - Meets every Wednesday, 6:30 am. The requested page "/FooBar/Mens_Bible_Studies" could not be found.
What am I missing?
Update based upon the first two responses.
Thanks Boriana and rooby for answering! Here is a little more about what I am doing. At this point I am really not sure why I didn't use a page view. I am leaning to using contexts instead of panels. I want a responsive site and the theme handles that for me so I don't want to force a layout with panels. I want to select my block view based upon the "FooBar" root path. I have a fairly large number of content types tagged with different taxonomy terms. I have a compound view that does all the work. It just looks at the last leaf of the URL (/FooBar/bla1/bla2/blanN... there is a variable depth) and uses that as the taxonomy term and builds a recursive output that descends the taxonomy tree in a way that I can CSS style each level differently. Content tagged as sub-category heading displays differently than content tagged with terminal terms (the lowest level in the branch of the taxonomy hierarchy they are in). I have heading content and then child content under that in the term hierarchy. I thought I could just have the reaction point to the view and have it output. I will try both approaches you both suggested to see what works best. I believe I have to go with rooby's suggestion since I don't think I can have menu entries point to non-existent content. After I posted, I was thinking of just creating a panel page with empty variants that reacted to all the URLs I needed to create. Each of these would point to the same block view.
So Ideally, the new module I would need create (I never created a module before) would take a list of my hierarchical URLs, create phantom pages for them and create menu entries for them. My context would provide the content.
Or, perhaps I should just commandeer the taxonomy term views with what I want since the URLs that I want match the taxonomy term hierarchy.