I have a weird situation with cloned site, I have copied the entire content from a production server, and made a different directory for testing environment. The steps I did to clone a site is:
- Copied all the contents from the main folder /www/d7/ to new folder /www/test/
- Made a separate server config in nginx to browse the content from browser
- Original site can be browsed via http://d7.example.com and the copied site can be browsed via http://test.example.com, the nginx have separate logs for both
- Dumped the original database after flushing drupal cache, created new database called 'test', with new username 'test' and new password 'test', imported the dumped database to new database 'test'.
- Changed the database connection parameter in the file
/www/test/sites/default/settings.phpto accumulate newly created database.
Now, when I put the production site in offline mode, the test site also goes to offline mode, how come this is possible ? The most weird thing is if I put the site to online mode from test site, the production site also goes to online mode. I even tried creating new database, new database user and changing the
settings.php still same issue.
I tried installing different modules to different sites, and the installed modules shows in their respective sites.
Can anyone tell me what's going on here ?
Update with Answer:
As Clive commented below, I changed the memcached_storage settings in
settings.php file to
$conf['memcache_storage_key_prefix'] = 'test_site'; and I don't have any issues now.