Yesterday I turned on caching, aggregation of css and js files and turned on compress cached pages. Then I logged out and closed my browser (FF). After a couple of minutes I openend my browser again, typed in the url of my website and got this error in FF: Content encoding error.
I tried opening my site in FF, Chrome and IE. None of them work.
I read some similar threads here and tried: - setting display_errors=Off in php.ini - disabling gzip of files in .htaccess - Changing "Header append" to "Header set" in .htaccess
Nothing seems to work.
What I would like to do now is manually disable caching, aggregation and compression in the database, but I don't know which tables these settings reside in.