I have a custom content with a large number of multivalue date fields (around 200-300 values). I created a node and added a large number of dates. When subsequently editing the post, the following occurs:
- The post is saved as unpublished
- Changes to the body field and other text fields such as tags are saved
- No additional dates can be saved
- Clicking on Preview doesn't show a preview, but saves the post as unpublished
- Upon attempting to upload an image file, the Drupal message "[content-type] [post-title] has been updated" (with the specific values in place of the [...] placeholders) appears, but it appears BEFORE clicking Save; upon saving the post, no file is saved
- "The content on this page has either been modified by another user, or you have already submitted modifications using this form. As a result, your changes cannot be saved." appears when clicking Save after the file upload
- The node can be made Published from the content administration screen (but not from editing it individually)
- The Revision tab is missing even though the content type has revisions enabled by default
- The Authored on date is reset to the first time the node become unpublished
I would like to have some instructions as to how to debug this situation.
PS: The site is hosted on Hostgator.com.