I have like a bit of an issue with my forum-topic content types : any authentificated user can edit and delete any post in the forums (node or comment of forum-topic type). It's not the case for any other content type where permissions works normal (user can edit/delete their own content, but not any content).
My features are the following:
User's permissions :
- Forum topic: Create new content -> auth user : YES ; admin : YES
- Forum topic: Edit own content -> auth user : YES ; admin : YES
- Forum topic: Edit any content -> auth user : NO ; admin : YES
- Forum topic: Delete own content -> auth user : NO ; admin : YES
- Forum topic: Delete any content -> auth user : NO ; admin : YES
- Bypass content access control -> auth user : YES ; admin : YES
Forum permissions (in
view this forum - post in this forum - edit posts - delete posts : all checked for auth users and admin.
-> Disabling Forum access only make delete and edit any comment/reply on forum topic disappear. But any auth user can still delete or edit any topic.
-> Disabling "bypass content access control" make forum topic unvisible to auth users.
I hope it is somehow clear... And you can find what's going wrong.