I have successfully created multiple charts in views using Google Chart Tools, but this one is tricky;
Here are the entry dates:
- I have multiple tasks that are Nodes and each one of them have a 'date field' for planning date and a 'date field' for date actually completed.
- I need to create a chart in views that display the percentage of tasks planned and completed over each week. This chart will be linear and it has to display the values in a progression.
I've managed to get percentage for each week for both planned and completed date, knowing of course the total number of tasks. Also i have created the linear chart that display the weeks number on the X-axis and the amount of percent on the Y-axis, but the values are displayed independent for each week and not in progression as I want.
Week 35: 3 task planned (30%), 2 completed (20%); Week 36: 3 tasks planned (30%), 3 completed (30%); Week 37: 4 tasks planned (40%), 3 completed (30%). Total: 100% planned, 80% completed.
The chart values must be displayed as:
- Week 35: Planned 30% / Completed 20%;
- Week 36: Planned 60% / Completed 50%;
- Week 37: Planned 100% / Completed 80%;
I need a function that adds the previous value to the next one to display the chart progressively until 100%.